Friday, August 17, 2012

Leave Joe Alone plus....

Okay, people, I am sick of it.  Leave Joe Biden alone.  What did he do to you?  Do you have nothing better to do with your time with the press than to call for Joe Biden to be replaced on the ticket with Hilary Clinton? It's so absurd and not going to happen, so Senator McCain and daughter and everyone else, let it go.  Concentrate on your own ultra extreme pick for Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan.  Paul Ryan is a much greater threat to the world as we know it.  He is a true ultra right wing conservative.  More important than his economic stance is his stance on social issues.  Biden is the antithesis to Paul Ryan that the VP debate will draw such a stark contrast. 

VP Biden helped push many social issues to the forefront during his time in public service.  I admit it, I have always been a fan of Joe Biden since he ran for President in 1988 and then he was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  He is the first public figure that had hair plugs that worked for me.  I believe that he is absolutely on the side of the working people ( as much as any politician can be ).  He has a tragic and compelling story with a full and happy ending.  So, Republicans stop your whining and advising, Joe Biden is staying on the ticket!

On a semi personal note, when I went to California recently, I stayed in a hotel called the Shangri-La in Santa Monica.  I had stayed there multiple times prior to their 30 million dollar renovation.  This time, we hated it and fled to another hotel.  Since then, the woman and corporation were charged with discrimination and anti-semitism.  There was a jury trial. Do you get that really? A jury trial.  The plaintiffs definitely had a case or it would have been tossed out by the judge.  After 5 days of deliberation, FIVE DAYS, the jury found Tahmina Adaya guilty. I never was going to stay there again, but now I really would never stay there again.  As a matter of fact, I wrote a review for Trip Advisor, clearly not a good review.  I received emails that 5 people found my review helpful and now it's gone.  Trip Advisor took it down.  I wrote them and asked without using one expletive why it was removed.  I will let you know when I hear back from them.  

Sidebars:  Irritated that a woman speaking about Vanessa and Kobe Bryant on the Today Show mentioned when he was caught being unfaithful.  Unfaithful? Is that what euphemism we are using?  As many may know, I will always believe that Kobe raped that girl in Denver, so putting it in the same category as Kristin Stewart's infidelity seems nauseating. It is Friday.  It is beautiful in NYC for the moment, but the rain is coming.  Too bad the rain isn't hitting the middle of the country that is desperate for rain.  Enjoy your weekends wherever you are and wherever you are going. 

Feel free to re-post or forward to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment